Sunday, January 16, 2011

New song

Today was an interesting day as I volunteered to help Elizabeth find a song for her daughter's wedding next week. After going through all of my old wedding music, I sent up North 4 songs that I could both play and sing as they don't have a pianist. How I love wedding music. I can just see Jacob rolling his eyes if he were to hear me say, "It's soooo romantic!" :)

Elizabeth wrote back that the young couple does have a favorite song. She sent back the link to this song, which I'm going to sing. I truly love the pictures here so I decided to post the song for you all. As you can imagine, I'll be listening to it a lot this week.

Cora is up to her elbows in yellow roses today, as she is making the cake, but I'll let her post the pictures. It is so exciting when there is a wedding to look forward to, isn't it?

Have a great week everyone!

Dawn

2 comments:

Tamera said...

I'm sure you'll do a GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamera,
Thanks for the encouragement. How are you feeling today?
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...