Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 5 and 6

Day 5 was the first day that I saw any "REAL" cleansing, meaning that it showed on the scale that I had lost 4 pounds.  It was a great day around here too as the hostess, who has so graciously opened her home up to me, and I made the final arrangements for her house meeting on Sunday.  This is the email that I received from her that night.
 Dawn,

Well, my homework is done.  Invites are out with extra emails sent
too.  I hope many can attend.

Thank you Dawn for all you do for me. 
I really do love you!

About an hour later I received this email from a client whom I had just worked on that afternoon here at my home.

Thank you so much for my session today!!!  You are an angel and I am so thankful
for you!  Have a great evening with your family.

WOW--talk about feeling blessed, but that's not all.

That day in the mail I had received a check for a distance session that I'd done for a friend.  In with her check was the cutest note that I've ever received full of squigglies and packed with love.  As best as I can remember, this is what it said.

Hey Sweetie,

Thanks so much for the session.  It was such a blessing.................

You are a good person--remember that.


Yesterday (Day 6) was great too.  I saw 6 clients; sold 2 BETAR units; came home with $600 in my pocket driving our new wheels.  WOW.
Then when I got home I learned that the cattle prices were VERY good at the sale and it looks like we'll be able to pay all of our bills on time!!!!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
On top of all of that, I stood on the scale this morning and saw that I have lost 6 pounds since I started.  Now, I know that some people loose lots more than I do on the cleanse, but I'm not giving up hope yet of wearing that cute red and black checked dress at the home school convention.  It seems to take me a long time to get the ball rolling and I have another week yet. 
I rejoice that, even though I'm cleansing, I'm able to work all day like before.  I KNOW that the difference is because of Dr. Mercola's whey protein powder giving me the extra energy I need.  I realize that this may mean that I actually end up loosing less weight, but I must keep my work schedule up.  I can't just tell people, "Sorry no sessions for half a month as I'm on the Master Cleanse."
I continue to need your prayers and words of encouragement.  If you have been blessed by my work in any way, I'd appreciate your dropping me a note to add to my LINKS TO HEALING blog to encourage others to open their minds to all that BodyTalk has to offer.
Blessings for a peaceful Sabbath tomorrow.
Love you all,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...