Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taking the plunge

Well, finally the big day has arrived.  I was going to start my 5th Master Cleanse in January.  However, the maple syrup was on back order until some time in February.  Then, when it came, I was just not "READY," to begin a 15 day cleanse--if you know what I mean. 

However, I certainly want to do another cleanse before the home school convention so that I can fit into my red and black checked dress that Cora dug out of one of the free boxes at, :Digger's Delight" in Bismarck.  I mean, this is one cute dress and the price was just perfect.  It is so "ME," but just a bit too tight to be seen in yet. 

I've been working on this all winter but, as I've gotten more busy with my business, I've had less time to exercise.  ):  Finally last week the maple syrup arrived and I couldn't use that as an excuse any more.  Still, I didn't really "Feel like doing it," so I put off starting.

 Then the other day, somebody mentioned the convention and I thought, "I better find out how many days I have before then."  When I took a look at my calender, I was shocked to realize that I didn't  have enough time to work into it for the 3 days the way it's recommended doing.  Still, I REALLY want to wear that dress at the convention, so I took one day (yesterday) to get ready.

  Today is day one and I'm doing well--so far.  Robert and Cora weren't home for lunch so I read to the boys from the cowboy story Jacob and I are wrapped up in for his school reading.  Did you ever notice that it's hard to eat when you're interested in a good book--particularly when you're the one reading?  Thank God for good books!!!!!!!!

Well, I thought that I'd invite you all again to join me on my journey.  Perhaps you would like to do the Master Cleanse with me for 1 day or 3 days or 10 days?  If you're interested in pondering this super duper way of safely cleansing your body of junk, check out my side bar for the website and blog link for the Master Cleanse.  I'd love to have some company so please, if you do decide to join me, let me know.  If not, please pray for me to be healed even further from all of the traumas that I have endured. 

Anyway, some day I want to look like my friend, Jackie, whom I started home schooling with nearly 2 decades ago.  We met at the capitol last week and she's just as gorgeous as she always was--and that's after FIVE boys!

 Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I will be praying for you. You are a strong woman to be able to do that.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...