Friday, October 28, 2011

Are they starting to get it?

This blog is called A RAY OF HOPE because sometimes that's all we have-that's the bad news.  The good news is that, sometimes, that's all we need.  That's how I felt this morning when I read this short clip in the email from the Organic Consumer's Association (http://www.organicconsumers.org/).  My day yesterday was so fantastic, as I worked with 5 clients in my Bismarck office, that this little bit of good news has pushed me over into WONDERFUL mood!
  If you are concerned at all about the quality of food available for your family in the grocery store, then I highly recommend you become a regular reader of OCA.  You can also get on their email list and learn of events in the organic food world on a regular basis. 
This made my day and I hope that the last comment will encourage all of you.  Many of us feel like we're the Lone Ranger, but we're NOT!  A lot of individuals working together can take back the world for GOD!  I hope that this will pick up your "What can I do about this massive problem?" spirits.

Monsanto Exec Admits that Nature Is Smarter Than Biotech

"You don't need [biotech] for something that nature has already figured out."
- Consuelo Madre, vice president of Monsanto's global vegetable group, explaining why the company was using conventional breeding rather than genetic engineering to produce its vegetable seeds, in "Sprouting a New Line of Produce Seeds," by P.J. Huffstutter, Los Angeles Times, October 20, 2011.

Huffstutter also points out that using traditional techniques allows Monsanto to "avoid the financial and consumer hurdles that would inevitably come with rolling out genetically engineered produce for a grocery store."

Another option to consider is joining the John Birch Society.  You can learn about their good work at: JBS.org.  Jacob and I attended our first meeting last week and already I am encouraged to learn that we are NOT alone here.  Next month our state's leader will be starting a series of 3 monthly meetings on the US Constitution and how we can use it to save our country.  THERE IS HOPE FOR OUR COUNTRY, FOLKS, AND IT COMES IN BUILDING COMMUNITIES ONE STEP AT A TIME AND TOGETHER MAKING OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS STICK TO THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!
Happy Sabbath to all of you out there.  If you've never kept the Sabbath that God began at creation, I urge you to just do no work tomorrow (starting after dark tonight).  Be still and see the miracles that God has in store for you!  Every week, God shows Himself to our family in new and exciting ways when we pause from our labors and focus on His beautiful character on the day that HE rested from His labors of creating the Earth.
My love to you,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...