Thursday, October 13, 2011

Off to class again

I praise God for Melanie B who is the best instructor that I have ever had--can she ever teach!  Last week on our way to class, my friend who took 1 & 2 with me said, "I can see you as a BodyTalk teacher some day."  WOW--that really blew my mind but in a nice way!  After that, I paid even closer attention to how Melanie handles things in class as I want to learn all that I can while she is in ND.

Now today I'm starting 4/7 again.  I took it last year and was thrilled to learn all the awesome techniques for relieving pain.  These are chiropractic techniques (as Dr. Veltheim is a chiropractor) but we do them energetically on top of the body.  In other words, we focus our intention in the area that needs help and team up with their bodies' intelligence to shift the energy in the area.  I just LOVE doing this work!!!!!

I've been doing tons of sessions since class because I'll be in this class for 4 more days when, obviously, I won't be doing any paid sessions.  This has been a year full of classes, and I love it, but it's been hard on the pocketbook.  Here's a BIG thank you to those who have shown your support of my work and keep all of those wonderful checks coming in the mail.

I just opened one from a mother who has a timid child and a rather strong child who is the older one.  I did the session on the timid child and it came up that her brother really was controlling her quite a bit.  Her spirit needed some beefing up, which we did through the session. I'm pretty sure that the mother wouldn't mind my sharing her note here.  It read: 

Dear Dawn,

  Just wanted to let you know that XXXX (daughter's name) has really been standing up to YYYYYY
(son's name).  He has been out of sorts all week. Here's payment. 

Thank you!

Love,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is that cool or what?  I suppose now we'll need to do another session for the son to be able to shift into, "Less bossy" mode so that he can keep up with the changes that his sister is making in her life.  It's possible, though, that the daughter shifting will help him to shift naturally.  We'll have to see how they work it out.

Well, I'd best get my lunch packed and make out my deposit slip for Cora to take to the bank for me when she goes in to work this afternoon.  Yesterday the children and I picked apples at 2 neighbors places which was just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, how I love my children.  Did I tell you how they surprised me for our anniversary?  Well, you'll either have to wait until I have time to write again or go over to Cora's blog and check it out.  IT WAS SO AWESOME!

Off to class--AGAIN!

Dawn

PS.  Please keep the class in your prayers as it is grueling brain work to focus so intently for 4 days straight.  Still, like Melanie says, "It's good physical therapy for the brain."  Can you tell that she used to be a physical therapist?

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...