Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Theme song

You know how, when you're in school, the whole class votes for a motto; class colors; class hymn; class flowers; and then finally a theme song to represent your thoughts on life?  Well, you may have noticed that I put my theme verse at the top of this blog a while back.  It's the verse that God gave me when I got into doing energy work as I noticed how a simple thought was wrecking a person's life. 

Well, awhile back, Andrew introduced me to the Booth Brothers.  I have all of Andrew's musical favorites on my iPod and I started enjoying the Booth Brothers music.  Now, I'm not into Southern Gospel music because of the typical slurring problems, but I REALLY like the Booth Brothers.

One of the songs on their CD, "Carry on" has just grabbed my heart.  Almost every morning I begin my conscious thinking by listening to this awesome song, "Passing the Faith Along."  This morning I got to wondering if, perhaps, they had put this favorite of mine on You Tube.  When I looked, though, I saw that they did not.

 HOWEVER, I found a version by The Gaither Vocal Band that is so incredible that I decided to share it so that you can start to grasp the message in this awesome song.  I guess this is the group of people who have ever sung in the band as there's a whole bunch of them.  Being my folks watched the Gaithers a lot, I recognize some of the faces. 

Watch how the message in this song unites the group.  Even though this is somewhat repetative, I just LOVE this song and pray that it will start to inspire you every day as it does me.  I especially like the line about giving people hope as that is what this blog is all about. 

I'm sure that, once you grasp the message here, you'll understand why I have decided to claim this song as my theme song for life and for my ministry--Links to Healing!  ENJOY!!!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...