Sunday, November 25, 2012

VibesUp wish list

I just took the time to create a wish list at the VibesUp website.  I love their water bottle which I've been using for about half a year.  It sure beats lugging water around all over the place.  Recently I bought the back wrap and the allergy bracelet and have been enjoying their healing energies as well.

These awesome people are giving away 2 $100 wish lists every week in December so I urge you to go and spend some time making your wish list too.  I am working on becoming a VibesUp dealer so that tells you how impressed I am with these products.  Seriously, if you've got back pain, try the back wrap.  The knee wraps are on my wish list.  ;)

Happy shopping at VibesUp.com and feel free to check out my wish list here http://vibesup.com/shop/wishlist.php?publicwishlist=5279c491111bc849928ee17c07becfe6

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...