Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy 17th

Today my son, Jacob, turns 17 years old. I remember his birth well. It was at home and the midwife was in Wisconsin. We had no cell phones then so she stopped every few hours to call us from a pay phone and see how we were doing as they quickly returned for the birth. They made it to our house in Temvik a couple of hours after Jacob was born and their children were so excited to see the baby. We were too!

Now it's 17 years later and my son helps to run the farm.  Jacob is a young man with friends around the world, thanks to Farm Sim.  He can run a radionics machine like nobody I know--other than our instructors.  Jacob makes me smile with his easy wit and his great big smile.

I think it's so awesome that God honored this day by sharing this photo with me.  Just think, my son once fit inside of my womb.  It looks so cozy in there--so nice, and warm, and cozy.

I love you Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                     Mom

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...