My son, Andrew, turns 22 today at 10:54 AM. I remember it very clearly and was it ever awesome to hear "Old Doc Moen" say, "It's a boy!" Andrew has been a blessing beyond words and I love him so much. Join me in wishing him a happy birthday on his Facebook page or in an email.
God bless you, Andrew Robert Bornemann
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIVE DAYS TO THE WEDDING!!!!!
Hello everyone, I haven't written much because we're all preparing for my son's wedding this Saturday. I sure would apprecia...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment