Sunday, July 28, 2013

Leave it to Bars

It has now been one week since I took the wonderful Access Consciousness Bars class and it's been an amazing week!!!  "How can it get any better than this?" has become my constant focus and it DOES work to make me more receptive to the Lord's blessings that He is just aching to send my way.

Another tool is to ask, "Who does this belong to?  Is it mine?"  Sit and listen quietly and you will hear your inner self answer.  If it's your stuff, then we'll need to talk further.  However, lots of times it really isn't my stuff at all.  It's somebody else's frustration that I'm picking up on.  In that case, all I have to do is say, "Send back to sender," and the energy will go back to the person who is able to deal with it.  It's really cool!!!

I just found this cute video to show you how it works.  Check it out and start to lighten your emotional overload by returning other people's stuff to them right away.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...