Sunday, July 28, 2013

Running the bars

If you have read my previous post, you now know that Consciousness Bars is a whole new way of thinking BUT that comes about partly by becoming more aware of your thoughts AND by having your bars run.  What does this mean?

Well, there are 32 points on the head that are the bars locations.  One week ago yesterday I took the one day Bars class to learn how to stimulate these 32 points on the head.  It's easy and fun and VERY bonding!  I had my bars run twice that day and have been running bars on folks all week with GREAT results.  People are more relaxed, more positive, and more happy after I added in the Bars with my BodyTalk sessions.  I can even give "Just" bars sessions for those who want to sample it all by itself.  That worked well too!

Let me tempt you to come in for a bars treatment with this short video.  You'll be happy you did!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...