Tuesday, July 23, 2013

South Dakota

I was just working on registering Jacob and I for Raymon Grace's class and The Great Radionics Expo in Rapid City this Fall when I found this video.  WOW.

 I've been involved in many roundups but none like THIS!  It made me happy to say that I'm from South Dakota which hasn't happened very often.  Perhaps I'm "Getting over it," as I have been advised to do repeatedly.  I'm thinking that the Bars class which I took last weekend may have something to do with this renewed interest in my home state.  Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this short video of a BUFFALO roundup!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

If I could live anywhere else I would choose to live around Custer, SD. I love it there. One of these years I hope to make it to one of the buffalo round ups!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...