Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Big compliment

Cora just shared a song with me that turned out to be a big compliment.  She knows how much I love to sing praises of my wonderful Lord.  She knows how much I LOVE to sing harmony with those I love and how, once in awhile, I love to solo some of my most favorite songs when anyone will listen.  However, this song knocks my socks off!

More than anything, even more than wanting to be a famous religious singer all my life, I have wanted to have a happy home.  All the years of growing up in one that was not loving, happy, or supportive became my driving force to give up ALL to have what I wanted MOST--a loving environment to live in!

Never did I think that it would make this kind of an impact, though, and it thrills me to think of my 32+ years of being a homemaker having had THIS kind of an impact.  Here's to all of you true ladies out there who, more than anything, value a happy home and family!  That doesn't mean that you don't have other interests, just that NOTHING else matters more than serving God by serving your family!  It's REALLY worth it all, ladies, and this is my tribute to you!!!

God bless all of the homemakers out there!!!  You ARE changing the world for the better and I bless you whole-heartedly!

Dawn for happy homemaking!  Go, ladies, GO!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...