Sunday, August 25, 2013

Drink Kangen water or else.........

Andrew just found a new toy on his smart phone and it is hilarious!  I am even MORE determined to drink at least a gallon of Kangen water EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew was quite shocked when I asked him to let me share it as it really is quite repulsive.  He can advance the age of a person with his new program up to 50 years.  It was a hoot to see him but WOW not so pretty to see me 50 years older. 

If YOU want to reverse aging, come on over and pick up some Kangen water.  Go ahead and ENJOY a laugh at my expense.  I can take it having seen around 100 people in their 50's 60's 70's and 80s who drink Kangen water every day.  They did NOT look like this. 

 
The laughing aside, today was the 9th day of my Master Cleanse and it's going better now.  It sure has been rough so I'm glad that tomorrow is the last full day.  Things are hanging more loosely on me so I'm happy.
 
Love to all you Master Cleansers out there tonight!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...