Saturday, August 17, 2013

Master Cleanse 7--day 1

Hi everyone,

I trust that your Sabbath rest was refreshing and that your fellowship was enlightening.  I had a nice day with my family quietly enjoying farm life. 

Cora and I decided to do another master cleanse together and this was the first full day.  This means that we have been working our way into it for the past 3 days which is the only safe way to begin and end such an intensive time of cleansing.

We learned something very valuable today.  I have been all excited to do this cleanse with Kangen water.  I thought, "It'll be so neat to cleanse more quickly," but it wasn't!!!!!

Today Cora and I discussed the fact that neither one of us has been feeling very well.  She said, "Maybe we shouldn't combine the Master Cleanse with Kangen water.  Maybe it makes us detoxify too quickly.  Being it is capable of blasting apart medications, maybe it is getting the lemonade into our cells too quickly."   HMMM 

That was when we got the idea to Goggle master cleansing with Kangen water.  When Cora found an article about doing the lemonade cleanse with 7.0 water, we knew what to do.  Of course, I don't know why I didn't think about this 4 days ago, but now we know that we CAN combine Kangen water with the master cleanse--only use 7.0 instead of the stronger waters.

I am so happy that I don't have to give up my Kangen water over the next few weeks of master cleansing.  I am so happy that Cora is doing this with me.  I am so happy that there are so many wonderful ways to help our bodies to get well.  Now for some food......  WRONG!  I just thought I'd check to see if anyone is listening.  :)

Have a great week!

Dawn

PS. Here is something that we did this past week--took family pictures.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...