Friday, August 23, 2013

Don't watch these

Don't watch these while eating!  I'm serious!!!

Never-the-less, I urge you to watch this video as it IS remarkable!  However, I MUST share this disclaimer.

Have you ever noticed how people look at the world through the view of their mindset or worldview as some people call it?  Well, Dr Shinya's mindset seems to me to be that animal products cause all of the health problems in this world.  ):

Now, as much as I admire his work, I would have preferred that he had shared this video from the perspective of what Kangen water did to help these folks.  It doesn't take much discernment to see that his bias against animal products is stronger than his love of Kangen water and I couldn't DISagree more!!!!!!!!!

Decades of research shows that grass-fed beef, and it's products, are absolutely essential to our health.  The brain cannot function without these in our diet!  I used to think it was just because I was raised on as much as I wanted of great grass-fed beef from my dad's ranch that I grew weak without it.  Now I know that it is NOT "Just me."

One client of mine told me that she asked her naturopath, "Of all the changes that I need to make in my life, which is the most important for me to make with the resources that I have?"  Do you want to know what the doctor said?

"GRASS-FED, ORGANIC (IF POSSIBLE), BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dr. Mercola was the first one who confirmed from his research that our bodies MUST have healthy animal fats or suffer.  Children's brains especially must have the fat from animal products to keep growing normally.  How thankful I am that God placed me in a ranch family where I had unlimited access to all of the great beef and raw milk that my body needed then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, as you listen to this, I would urge you to ponder what it is that folks have with their beef.  Have you ever gone to a fast food restaurant; ordered a burger; and NOT gotten it with MORE bread in the bun than there was beef in the burger?????????????????

Dr. Mercola, and many others, recommend absolutely NO grains in our diets.  It is MUCH better to feed the grains to animals who make far superior products for our bodies than grains ever could be!!!

On the Trim Healthy Mama diet, AFTER you have lost all of the weight that needs to go, you can have sour dough bread like the pioneers used to feed their children.  With all of the obesity causing all kinds of problems for Americans (and now world-wide thanks to us), we need to look at the real culprit and that is refined carbohydrates including BREAD!!! 

For this reason, I urge everyone to buy THM and start following this proven weight-loss plan.  Further, start eating more vegetables.  I learned in Sally Fallon's book, "Nourishing Traditions," that not all vegetables are healthiest in their raw state but, for Pete's sake, don't boil them all to death as I was taught to do. 

I encourage you to read "Nourishing Traditions" for another reason.  She teaches you how to lacto-ferment grains before you eat them which removes the phytic acid coating which irritates so many people's intestinal tracts.  Until you reach your ideal weight, though, I cannot encourage ANY eating of grains whatsoever as THEY irritate the intestinal tract and cause many of the problems which Dr. Shinya (because of his anti-animal products stance) attributes to the problems in these scenes.

Go ahead and watch now.  In fact, I dare you to.  It's always a good thing to know what may be going on inside your body. 



Here's another video with proper English.  I AM becoming aware that we are linked to everyone in the world and I AM grateful beyond measure to the Japanese people for sharing Kangen water with
us, but it still bugs me a bit to hear English used poorly.  SIGH!!!



Happy Sabbath everyone!

Here's to an ABUNDANT healthy life for all of God's children!!!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...