Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 2 and 3

Day 2 and 3 were exact opposites and I loved them both.  Yesterday was quietly spent at home picking chokecherries and processing them.  Day 3 today was busy running all over Bismarck and seeing clients PLUS the 2 hours on the road of course.

The best part about today, though, was weighing myself and finding that I have lost 4 pounds already!!!  Either the Kangen water or jump starting my metabolism with Trim Healthy Mama have made the difference.

Most people will lose from 15 to 20 pounds in 10 days on the MC.  My metabolism was so stuck, though, that I did it for 30 days last year and lost 12 pounds--UGH!  Needless to say I am delighted with the progress so I press on.

Sleep well my loves!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...