Friday, June 10, 2016

Appleseed here tomorrow

What can I say?  I did my very best to get a nice firing line put together but God knows best and it looks as though it will be a very small shoot after all.

 At any rate I have been doing a lot of sharing about Project Appleseed with my FB friends and decided to share with you also.

You can read all about the Appleseed program here: appleseedinfo.org  Hopefully this post will inspire somebody somewhere in this country to attend a shoot this Summer.  Perhaps some of you will be able to come to our late Summer shoot????

At any rate, I love to shoot so I'll share a photo of me at the shoot we held here at our farm in 2012.  YAY Appleseed and YAY ME!!!

For freedom,

Dawn

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...