Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Four more days

In only four more days the magic of an Appleseed shoot will take place here!!  We've hosted about a dozen shoots in the past decade and each one is incredible!! 
 
Those in attendance learn how to shoot better but it's much more than that.  People learn the price that was paid for our freedom in the early days of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!  Once this registered for me, I had a much greater appreciation for the freedoms that we have been given and that is mammoth in our age of Christian complacency!!  I had to ask myself, 'Is there any sacrifice too great to save freedom?" and the answer that keeps coming back is a resounding, "NO!"
 
For those who don't live anywhere near us, you can find a shoot in your area by going to the Appleseed website: appleseedinfo.org. 
 
Here's a photo from a shoot I attended at a friend's farm in June of 2011.  To be a part of a firing line, at an Appleseed event, is simply unforgettable!  I challenge each reader who truly loves freedom to take the plunge and attend an Appleseed shoot near you!!  It WILL make you a better person!!
 
I also love that Appleseed shoots are family events.  I grew up saying, "Families who pray together, stay together!"  I wonder what happens to families who shoot together?  They have a hoot together???  ;)
 
Come on over, those of you who live nearby.  You'll be glad you did!

Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...