Friday, June 24, 2016

God leads CLEARLY

Hi everyone,

 I am very reluctant to recommend ANY supplements to people as they may help some but, other than Stem Tech's products, I haven't found anything that lives up to it's claims. 

This product came to me after MUCH prayer so I just went with it.  At this point, I have been using Nopal Cactus for 3 days and I am amazed at the amount of energy I have.  Mostly, though, the constant inflammation that has kept me in constant pain for decades is already starting to lessen.

I'll keep you posted as things progress.  Now I'm not saying that this will solve all the problems of the world!  What I am saying is that this product seems to be helping ME with some very old problems. 

I urge everyone to read this short article and see if it sounds as though something that will help you to feel better too.

http://www.nopalpowdercapsules.com/

Keep praying and keep searching and keep believing that you will be totally well and some day you will. God is good and leads us step by step to the answers you are needing to be who God designed you to be.

Hope it helps,

Dawn

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...