Wednesday, July 6, 2016

How I survived the Summer of '06

  About this time 10 years ago, in July of 2006, I noticed a lot of heat in my head! It would get so hot that I had to go to the kitchen sink and spray my head with very cold water. I likened it to a volcano going off inside my head and nobody knew what it was and then I got dizzy.

  After three weeks, during which time the nerve endings were being burned by shingles, the pain began. It felt like someone was holding a hot iron to my neck for THREE months!

  Although Robert took me to 4 doctors, none of them could identify what was killing me!!! 

 Then I went to a health center to die, so that my children didn't have to watch it any more. 

  Then God sent an angel who whispered the words, "Internal shingles" into my left ear the first Sabbath morning I was there. That was when we started bee venom therapy which jump-starts the immune system; contains an anti-inflammatory; AND it has anti-depressant properties. 
  
   Over the next year, Cora gave me nearly 750 bee stings in my head so that I could keep living and THEN I found BodyTalk which ended all of that! Slowly my nerves healed and the head bobbing ended and I could begin to think again.

   Slowly I recovered from shingles on the brain but then many of my friends rejected me because God chose to heal me through a method other than "Running to the doctor," which I did FIRST but got no answers from anyway! Some friends!!!

   God saw me through it all but there have been many times that I begged Him to take me home and end all of the suffering. Suicide was often in my mind but He kept me from that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The small, peaceful voice of God kept saying, "I still need you here!"

   SO I AM HERE! If you ever need a friend OR my professional services as a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, I AM STILL HERE!

   Sometimes my family asks me why I invest so much time into helping hurting individuals or families. I guess they can forget the Summer of 2006. That's good--I don't blame them for wanting to forget it--I get that. 

   I, however, can never forget! No matter how hard I try, I can never forget the pain NOR how God brought me through it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

   Nor can I forget those who helped me during the most desperate year of my life!!! I want to thank you all again for, without any one of you, I would NOT be here these past 10 years! 

    THANK YOU
,
 Robert
 Cora
 Andrew
 Jacob 
 Paulette  
 Chris
 Bartletts
 Chico
 Harris
 Steve
 Elizabeth
 Melanie
 Sylvia
 AND
 Dr. John Veltheim

 Dr. Veltheim is the creator of The BodyTalk System of Healing of which I am proud to be a part for the rest of my days on Earth! God bless you all!!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...