Sunday, July 3, 2016

God bless America

With all that America has sunk to, it is STILL the best nation to live in EVER!  WHY?  Because it was founded on the principals of freedom! 
 
 No matter how wicked our present government is, they cannot remove the fact that our Constitution gives every TRUE American the right to freedom of speech; freedom of religion; freedom to carry a weapon for self defense; freedom to peacefully assemble; and many others.
 
What does such a situation EXPECT of it's citizens?  To me, the number one requirement to live here is to acknowledge that every other TRUE American has the same rights that I have.  Nobody's rights are more important than another's!!! 
 
An unborn child has the same rights as I have!
 
An aged adult with dementia has the same rights that I have!
 
A special needs person has the same rights that I have!
 
A politician has THE SAME rights that I have!
 
A "Special in their own head person" has the same rights that I have!  Indeed, when freedom prevails, NOBODY has any more rights than ANYONE else!  ALL ARE EQUAL!!!!!
 
This is the America that I grew up in and the America that I grieve the decline of.  It is also the America that I fight for every day as I kill in me this idea that I am more special than anyone else!

The principals of America ARE worth fighting for and they ARE worth dying for if need be!
 
May God bless America with a strong shot of reality as to it's true spiritual state!  May God bless America with the Third great awakening with MILLIONS of people turning to Him in repentance of sins.  May God bring America to it's knees in sorrow for leaving Him so that it may remain free for generations to come!!

Amen?
 
Happy Independence Day everyone!

Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...