Friday, July 8, 2016

Peace I leave with you

The Bible verse which got me through shingles on the brain, now a decade ago, is John 14:27.  Peace I leave with you.  My peace I give unto you.  Not as the world gives, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled.  Neither let it be afraid. 
 
Peace is God's gift to the world!!  In light of the violence in Dallas last night, my heart was crying out for peace today.  Once again,, it came from the John Birch Society which we have been following for nearly a decade. 
 
PLEASE listen to this video and understand that we are being played by those who want to destroy personal freedoms in the West!  THIS advice may save your life and prayerfully it will save our country!
 
Peace to all who love freedom for ALL!

Dawn 
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...