Wednesday, September 7, 2016

In only ONE WEEK, I am heading to Minneapolis to take Dr. Gillespie's class from 2 of his students.  When I get back, I will be taking volunteers for me to practice on so I decided to share a little about CFT here before I go.
 
This is an amazing modality!  There's nothing, in my opinion, more helpful to recover from disease than BodyTalk.  However, there are several amazing modalities which compliment BT beautifully and this is one of them.  I have actually been wanting to learn this technique for 4 years but the time is finally right now!
 
Be encouraged.  Help is on it's way!
 
Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...