Sunday, August 28, 2016

WE EXIST!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One year for Robert's birthday, I gave him a precious book called THE JOURNEY!  It's a beautiful story about how we are taught to believe that the end of all things is the goal.  We work our rears off to get an A; to win the race; to earn the raise; to have a loving family; or to loose weight.  We think that some day we can be happy IF......................... 
 
This lovely book helped me to see that every day IS a treasure.  Each person we meet along the way IS a rich reward from God.  Every time I am kind, whether to someone else or to myself, I WIN!  So, I know this to be true.
 
However, when I watched this video just now, it really sunk in!! My sitting at this computer writing to you, my dear readers, IS important.  Right at this moment, in all the world of choices that I could be making to spend my precious time on, writing to you IS what matters most as it is what I am supposed to be doing.
 
I live in the middle of nowhere.  Many days I see nobody but my dogs; my garden; my clients on Skype; and my menfolks at suppertime.  Nevertheless, I AM making a difference by sharing with all of you invisible readers that you matter to me!
 
Did you catch that?  YOU MATTER TO ME!!!!!
 
We all took a wrong turn somewhere when we started to judge others based on how much stuff they have.  Who cares?  With nothing we came into the world and we can take nothing out with us when we leave it so why would stuff matter at all??
 
Sure we need shelter and clothing and food BUT we need companionship and encouragement and support and love MORE!!  Do you agree?  I grew up being taught the Bible and I agree with it that it is better to eat a simple meal with someone you love than a feast with those who despise you.  However, have I REALLY grasped this in every cell of me?  Is it even possible?
 
Well, I can see clearly how God leads me into truth one lesson at a time and I am certain that He does the same for you.  So, if you have lost touch with the joy of your own existence, then please WATCH THIS VIDEO!! For me, it put another brick in my wall of "I matter because I exist!"  In other words, I am here for a purpose and I believe that to be to give others HOPE that they can be well and happy if they will only surrender their lives to the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ!
 
I hope that you will give yourself the treat of watching this video today.  I pray that you will enjoy your day like never before BECAUSE YOU EXIST!!     YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! and YAY  ME!!!!
 
Hugs,

Dawn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...