Thursday, November 2, 2017

Operating in The Courts of Heaven

That's the name of the book I mentioned last week.  A super special friend could not get to sleep one night.  She tossed and turned and could not relax.  Finally she asked the Lord what He wanted her to do so that she could get some sleep.
 
The Lord told Paula that she MUST go to her computer and order the book which she had been reading and send it to me.  The name of the book is OPERATING IN THE COURTS OF HEAVEN!
After she did so, she fell fast asleep.
 
I REJOICE GREATLY THAT SHE OBEYED THAT COMMAND FROM THE FATHER!
 
This book is a life changer!  I MEAN IT!!!!!!!  Any born-again believer in Jesus Christ can use it's contents to help God take the world back from evil!!!  IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!
 
So, today I prayed about what to watch over my solitary lunch, and the Holy Spirit urged me to see if the author is on YouTube speaking.  Lo and behold he IS!  Want to watch with  me?
 
Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...