Sunday, April 15, 2018

Going to a party!

My wonderful daughter-in-law Marie has introduced our family to the L'Bri products which truly are amazing!  There are lots of products out there so I was skeptical that these would be as great as she made them sound.  However, after using the L'Bri trio for several months, I am amazed at how much younger my face is looking.  I mean, I used to look about 400+ years old due to all the stress I've lived through.  Now I only look like I'm about 110+ or there abouts.  It takes awhile to repair that kind of damage.
 
Today is going to be exciting as my daughter, Cora, is hosting a L'Bri party which my daughter, Marie, is teaching.  They decided to make it a purple party which is my favorite color so I'm excited!
 
It occurred to me that I have not shared about L'Bri here so, in honor of the party in our family today, I share this video with you.  If you want to give L'Bri a try, leave me a message and I'll have Marie get in touch with you.
 
Here's to looking younger!

Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...