Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Thyroid troubling you?

Sadly, I received a request last night for some information about how I keep my thyroid healthy.  It came from a friend whose 15 year old child was just diagnosed with Hashimotos.  Thankfully I'd shared about balanced coffee on Facebook and she recalled that.

This morning I've been sharing with this mom about the incredible program I found that has helped me sooo much.  It's called, "The Hypothyroidism Revolution Diet" and there's an exercise program that goes along with it.  Did you know that people with thyroid issues need to exercise in a different fashion than the rest of the world?

All of this made me realize that I haven't shared Tom here recently.  If you're having any thyroid issues at all, PLEASE watch this video.  It can change your life like it did mine about 6 years ago.

God bless and have a great week serving the Lord,

Dawn



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...