Friday, August 2, 2019

How close?

Last night I had an experience of healing that I will never forget.  I only have time to say that a very deep wound from the incest was dealt with and I am walking better today!  I want to say that my knees hurting less is the greatest ecstasy that I experienced but it wasn't.  Being so close to God as to hear them talking among themselves of how best to help me was the greatest thrill of my life!!

I've been seeking for a way to describe it and I did a very poor job of explaining to my closest lady friends this morning.  How does one put into words how it feels to be that close to God?

That is a question that I have been pondering today.  Then He led me to this video and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you!  I am overjoyed that someone else knows how life changing it is to experience being very close to God!!

That's about all I have time for now as Sabbath is close and I still have a session to do and feast to make.  Did I tell you that I bought a new vacuum cleaner and it actually works?  I don't dread vacuuming on Friday any more.  As Robert said, "It really sucks!"

Yahweh loves us far more than we could ever imagine.  I urge you to open your heart to Him right now!  He is very close to those who cry out to Him--VERY CLOSE!!

Happy Sabbath everyone,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...