Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Forgive HIM?

Believe me, I am NOT trying to make you all TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL addicts like Robert and I are.  However, it just might happen.  ;)

To tell the truth, Monica used to really bug me.  She's so dingy.  Then I put into context that she is a case worker in training and Tess is her teacher.  She asks a lot of questions because she is training to be a case worker without a supervisor.  Isn't THAT a frightening thought?  lol

In this clip she raises a very good question.  Wouldn't forgiveness be a very nice gift for an old friend?   I do believe so!

Have fun with the angels.  I pray that the Holy Spirit nudges you to forgive that irritating one in your life.  Go ahead, give it a try.  Maybe the 2 of you can go bowling together.  ;)

Keep warm,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...