Thursday, December 19, 2019

Anyone interested in hearing the other side?

I'm not sure if the news about this disgraceful impeachment sham has reached you or not.  I will say that I have never been so concerned about my republic as I am through this terrible ordeal that our President and his family are going through.

LIES LIES LIES and yet they push onward.  Today I learned on the Jay Sekulow show that Nancy Pelosi is now telling the Senate how to do their jobs.  She must be totally under the control of satan or she has lost her mind somewhere.

Much has been said concerning the processes going on in the US House these days.  Thinking individuals can see that Pelosi has led her team down the path of destruction.  I can't see how they will survive the re-election process after trashing the votes of the people they supposedly represent--not that I feel sorry for them.

I'm going to share two videos with you that share my sentiments in all of this disgraceful behavior.  The first is from North Dakota's Freshman Representative.  I couldn't be happier to have this man speaking up for freedom on my behalf.



This second video echos the demands that these attacks on due process end before ALL of us loose our freedoms. The President had NO representation during any of the hearings--NONE!  Well, I'll let you listen yourself.

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...