Tuesday, December 17, 2019

On Earth as in Heaven!

I cannot tell a lie.  I hurt ALL THE TIME!  That's the MS.  The pain plus muscle spasms; vision problems; and memory loss have been my constant companions for decades.

 I cannot tell a lie that many days I dream of going to Heaven and gathering the rewards I have earned by serving the risen Savior for over 50 years.  To have Him wipe away my tears.  To have NO PAIN.  To be with my children I miscarried.  These are ALL calling to me on the worst days with MS.

Instead of taking me, though, Father keeps whispering, "You have work to do yet."  I wonder when my work will be finished.

When I found Kat Kerr, she really resonated with my immense NEED to go to Heaven NOW.  Hearing her share what Father has shown her, on her frequent visits to Heaven, has confirmed all my desires to go there.  However, here lately things have been changing in my thinking just a little.

Kat keeps quoting the Scriptures of when Jesus said, "Greater things than I have done, YOU WILL DO!"

How can that be?

Now many of the prophets on the Elijah List have been sharing that God IS invading the Earth.  I've been present when He opened up 3 portals for the angels to come and go.  Kat also has said many times that ever since Christ was here, people have been praying, "On Earth as it is in Heaven."  What does that mean?

Well, I am NOT a prophet although God did tell me that my mother would die suddenly and she did.  I'm grateful that He gave us that last half year together.

I do love God very much!  I do want to please Him more than anything else!  I DO want things to be on Earth as they are in Heaven as that seems to be His plan.  So what is Heaven like?

Here is where Kat's hundreds of trips come in handy.  I pray that you will listen to this video with a heart to know what God plans to do with your life.  We all think we know what we should be doing but what does GOD think we should be doing?  It seems pretty clear that He wants US to help HIM bring Heaven to Earth.  WOW!!!!!!!

May your faith increase as you realize that God is taking many people on trips to Heaven. Kat is the person that He wants me to hear speak about it for whatever reasons.  It gives me hope of a better life HERE ON EARTH!!  I say, "The sooner the better!"

May God bless you as you seek the truth about His wonderful world called Heaven!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...