Monday, January 27, 2020

God is FOR me?

Hi everyone,

You may recall my sharing numerous prophesies that the decade of the 2020s is going to turn things around for all of us on Earth!  God IS speaking words of hope and He IS revealing Himself in a special new way.

Recently I discovered Dr. Kevin Zadai and was captivated by what the Lord had him write.  I started reading the book and learned that Kevin was sitting at lunch with some discouraged pastors.  With his spiritual eyes, Kevin saw the Lord enter the room.

Kevin shares that the Lord went and stood behind his friends right across from him.  The Lord said that Kevin should ask his discouraged friends, "How would you live if you knew that it was all rigged in your favor?"

That was the start of Kevin's new book: "It's Rigged in your Favor."  As a child in an incestuous home, I had no doubts that life was rigged against me.  Yet, here I am still alive in my 60s with a marvelous family and a fantastic business of helping folks to heal!  HE preserved my life and made it so much better than the one of hatred and bitterness it started out to be!!!!!!!!!

This is a new time for God's people!  This is the time for us to grasp that Heaven WANTS US TO WIN!!!  Heaven has gone so far as to "Rig it" for us to win!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go wrap your brain around THAT concept.  If you need a little help, I urge you to watch this video.

As always, I am a co-learner with you.  This is totally shaking my belief system that life is just one struggle after another and that God doesn't care about all of my struggles!  Now I'm pondering this new concept.  God HAS been planning for me to win all along?  In fact, He's been working things out in order FOR me to WIN?  I just have to get my thinking straight and I can do that!

Happy pondering dear friends,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...