Thursday, January 9, 2020

God IS speaking

Hi everyone, I'm safely back from MN!  I saw Dr. Gus's daughter who tested my immune system with her computer program.  She told me that I am improving in all 3 areas--Lymes, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia.  PRAISE THE LORD!!

I'm back on my drops and am doing sooo much better than I've been doing recently.  You see, you have to go off the drops for 2 weeks before your appointment so the true strength of the immune system can be tested.  That's the rough part so I'm glad that I only need to go back for new drops 3 times a year.

Last night, as I prepared supper for my family, the Lord gave me a vision.  I don't have time now to go into details but I definitely want to share it with you soon.  Basically I was given the choice by God of growing as a Christian energy healer or staying small.

After I chose to grow into my calling instead of playing it safe, Father showed me in the vision how to deal with everybody else's traumas without being sucked into them.  My biggest challenge these past 12 years has been how to help people without taking on their negative energy.  Some days their pain became my pain and that has to stop!

I was excited yesterday to learn that the naturopathic doctor who helped me survive shingles on the brain in 06 and 07 had referred me to a new client.  My subconscious, though, viewed it as one more person's pain that I would have to deal with.  I froze and couldn't do the session.  That's when Father gave me the vision of a healing tool to deal with all of that.  I'll share more on that later.

So this morning I got interested once again in how God speaks to His people through visions/dreams.  I found this website and signed up for their free course on understanding what God is saying to us at such times.  Perhaps you would like to join me?  Here's the link: https://www.glorywaves.org/dreams/

Let 's keep our hearts focused on God and His plan for our lives! As we grew out of our baby clothes, God wants us to keep growing and becoming more and more useful to His kingdom on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Here's to hearing God's voice!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...