Sunday, January 12, 2020

Open your mouth!

Hi everyone,

I chose this photo because it's what I imagine my little grandson, Timothy, will look like in a few years.  His daddy brought him down for a visit yesterday and we had a LOT of fun!  Andrew brought Timothy wrapped up in a very heavy blanket with just his little face sticking out.  As Andrew set Timothy down on the bench, the little guy said, "SOOOOOOOO BRRRRR!"  We agreed!


I'm praying that this post will warm you up!  I am always blessed by the prophet's sharing on
THE ELIJAH LIST!  Each prophecy draws me closer to our loving Heavenly Father and fills me with hope.

 This post is even more special than usual.  You see, it gives us something to do while we're waiting for God to give us 2020 vision this year.  In fact, it's anything but just sitting around and waiting for God to give us what we want/need.  We can and MUST reprogram our thinking to make room for God's next move of glory upon the Earth.

Will you join me in this homework from Heaven?  After I ask for grace to be what He wants me to be, I'm going to pray every morning for which of these declarations Father wants me to say out loud.  Then I'll say it while I tap it in to my brain; my heart; and my navel. 

Just a quick review on tapping.  Tapping on the head with the hand spread wide to access both sides of the brain is a way to say to the brain, "I know you're very busy keeping me alive but this is what I need you to focus on right this minute."   Tapping what you say into the brain keeps the declaration in the brain's hard-drive. Tapping it into the heart pumps the message to every cell of the body through the bloodstream.  Tapping it into the navel alerts the enteric nervous system in the gut that it is safe to make the change in your thinking.

So here are 20 declarations from one of God's prophets to help us all become what Father wants us to become this year.  I printed them off as I don't want to take the chance I'd forget them.  You would be wise to print them also.

Let's start together now.  Go on and say these even if they feel like they're not true of you NOW.  When we change our thinking, God can change our lives!!

 1) I am the head and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28:13).
I will grow in favor with God and with man. The hand of the Lord will be evidently distinguished upon my life. "But because My servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows Me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it" (Numbers 14:24).

See, that wasn't so hard.  I pray that the Lord helps you to see that this is His will for ALL of His children!!  I pray that together we will make declaring these promises, given to one of God's prophets, a daily habit in 2020 and beyond.

Lots of love,

Dawn



As we have now entered into a new decade of 2020 and beyond, the Lord is assigning the right words to fill your mouth and is bringing to you the right, God-ordained people to help you see and bring you into birthing, fruition and completion. 2020 is the year of fulfilled destinies and promises. Decree and declare these twenty prophetic words over your family and life and watch the Lord back them up and add blessings to you!
20 Declarations Into 2020
Declare these with me, the Holy Spirit and the unction of faith:
1) I am the head and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28:13).
I will grow in favor with God and with man. The hand of the Lord will be evidently distinguished upon my life. "But because My servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows Me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it" (Numbers 14:24).
2) I will be an owner and not just a tenant or renter.
I will own land, gain properties, possess buildings, assets and inheritances. I am faithful in the little and over the much that God has and will be giving me (Luke 16:10).
3) I will be healthy and whole in every way; mind, body, soul and spirit.
Every part of my being is covered by the Blood of Jesus. I take part in the divine communion of the Blood and body of Jesus. He is my sustenance. I am strong in the might of the Lord.

4) All sickness, infirmity, and disease will be far away from me and my family.
10) Every single one of my gifts will be activated, mature and effective in Jesus' name.
I will be fully equipped by the grace of the Lord and I will be a deadly weapon and instrument of righteousness in the hands of our God.
11) I will be the greatest soul winner!
He who wins souls is wise (Daniel 12:3)! God has given me a passion for the lost and for souls. I will help to fulfill the Great Commission and re-present Jesus here on the earth. May I be the healing hands and serving feet of Jesus wherever I go, at any time.
12) I will continually have clear 2020 vision, insight, hindsight and foresight.
The Lord will anoint my eyes with eye salve (Revelation 3:18) and I shall see with eagle-eye vision from Heaven's perspective. The Lord is my light and my salvation; He will help me to see all of my blind spots, any possible traps, snares and setups that the enemy may have placed. I am more than an over comer.
13) I break every single curse of witchcraft, hex, vex, voodoo, magic, black magic, confusion, Jezebel, every soul tie and any spirit of jealousy and envy.
I break off any kind of evil and foul thing that has tried to attach itself to me, my soul, my body, my family, my assets or my destiny. I am free in Jesus' name! Every single generational blessing will manifest in my life! No evil thing shall have a hold on me.
14) Every single God-ordained destiny door for my life will be opened and remain open by the hand of the Lord.
The keys of the Kingdom are mine (Matthew 16:19). I close every single demonic door of distraction, confusion and disillusionment, and I open the doors, windows and gates of Heaven over my life. I live in an open Heaven.
15) I will only be surrounded by the Lord's anointed.
I attract the friends of God. I attract the true sent ones and servants of the Lord. I will root and plant myself in a true Acts community of Bible-believing, Spirit-filled disciples. "Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers" (Psalm 1:1).
16) The gift of prayer and intercession will be deep and strong.
I am Your watchman, oh Lord. Help me to pray Your assignments and pray until something happens! Anoint me with the gift and oil of intercession. I will pray the prayers of Jesus. "Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven" (Matthew 6:10).
17) I will be the most generous, humble, genuine, giving, present, loving, serving, patient, understanding, kind and compassionate person in my inner-circle, and to those around me. My character will reflect the nature of Jesus. I vow to be like Christ every single day and moment of this year and of my life (Ephesians 4:23-32, Colossians 3:12-17).
18) I will walk in the spirit of wisdom and discernment. Give me the spirit of the fear of the Lord.
Help me to lead and to govern the people you have entrusted to me to shepherd, to bring great honor and fame to Your name. "Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of Yours?" (2 Chronicles 1:10).
19) Ignite the fire of first-love within me every single day (Revelation 2:4).
May my heart be burning with love and may my heart be so tender and brokenhearted and sensitive to You, oh Lord. I am a lover of Your presence. I am a true worshiper. "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you..." (James 4:8).
20) I am Your beloved child and there is nothing that can ever separate me from Your love.
"Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died – more than that, who was raised to life – is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
"As it is written: 'For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.' No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:34-39)
I am Your favored child, forever!
Ben Lim, Senior Pastor
His Way Life Church

Email: benjaminlim6@gmail.com
Website: www.B100lim.org
Ben Lim is the Senior Pastor of His Way Life in the heart of Koreatown, Los Angeles. He is a dynamic Millennial preacher who has traveled to thirty-eight countries in just the past eight years. He spent his earlier years in the mission fields of Asia and Southeast Asia, preaching the Gospel to unreached people groups. He is the CEO of Ben Lim TV and Ben Lim Ministries. His ministry is accompanied with notable signs, wonders and miracles. He has ministered in evangelistic crusades in Pakistan, Dubai, and Africa seeing hundreds of thousands come to Jesus! He is ordained by Pastor Benny Hinn and the WHF (World Healing Fellowship) and is a trusted voice and a regular feature on the Elijah List and many other prophetic channels.
To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link elijahlist.com/subscribe.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...