Monday, January 13, 2020

What sins?

In 2006 I developed a mystery disease.  Nobody could figure out what was wrong with me and each day I grew weaker and weaker.  Finally a neurologist, after finding no brain tumor, said "You need to go somewhere and just rest."  So I did.

While at a healing center in the Turtle Mountains of North Dakota, God sent an angel to give me my diagnosis.  It was an unforgettable experience as the angel whispered in my ear, "Internal shingles."  It was on my brain by that time.  It had started on my neck and moved up into my head and I was dying.

The Lord led me to Bee Venom therapy then and I had almost 750 bee stings in my head over the next year.  Then, just as I was becoming reactive to the bee venom, the Lord led me to BodyTalk and that is how my nerves eventually healed.

During that year of doing 5 bee stings a day, to jump start my immune system, my neighbor called me.  He asked me what sin I was living in.  He commented that, if I would repent of the sin in my life that was bringing on the judgement of God, I would get well.  He offered to be my priest for this confessional to which I hung up the phone.  I have not spoken to him since.

I was just watching a video that showed me SOMEBODY got how I felt at that moment.  Please people, if you can't say something helpful to someone who is fighting for their lives, just don't say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pray quietly at home but please do not kick someone who is already down!

I pray that you will heal, if this has happened to you.  I pray that you will repent if you have ever done this to someone else.  I pray that these words will give us ALL direction when it comes to trying to bless those suffering intensely around us!



As I began bee venom therapy, with my head on a pillow and a bee stinging my head, there was only Jesus to help me through.  I knew nobody who had gone through a year of bee strings to try to keep living.  I prayed constantly for the strength to go on.  I prayed for my sweet daughter to have the courage to dig the bees out of the jar and apply them to my head.  It was a year of hell before I found BodyTalk.

Still, Jesus saw us through it all.  He loved me so much that He kept providing the bees and He kept Cora going at her daily gruesome job.  There were even those who condemned our killing of the bees "Just" for my therapy.  There are so many ways to wound each other, aren't there.

I pray that this song reminds all of us to trust that, should a terrible year like that arrive, God will see us through!!  He can see us through EVERYTHING we're facing!  Amen?

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...