Thursday, February 27, 2020

Let's come clean in this area!



All morning I've felt Father urging me to write another blog post but absolutely nothing came to mind to write about.  So I waited and just now, when I heard this song, I knew that He wanted me to share it.

I don't have much to say about this except to ask this question.  Who hasn't spread gossip?  I'm guilty and so I need to repent.

Please listen to this song and let the Holy Spirit guide you to things you need to repent of.  Just tell Father that you're sorry for sinning in this way.  Then ask for the blood of Jesus to cover all the sins you've committed in this area of gossip.  Then ask the Judge to erase all of these charges from your life books.

Prayers,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...