Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Who's the better leader?

It was a special night last night in our country.  Our President, Donald John Trump, gave his "State of the Union" speech. Our presidents have been giving this annual speech for a very long time and I've been watching them for a very long time.

I don't ever recall the President's speech being so filled with good news for our country and other freedom-loving peoples around the world!  Nor have I seen such blatant disrespect for the position of  President as demonstrated by the Secretary of State right behind the President.  My friends and I think she lives under the misguided notion that she has MORE power than the President of our country.  To be as UN-politically correct as I possibly can be--she's an idiot!

I felt like I needed to say that before I share the speech with the world.  You see, today the United States Senate will vote whether or not to impeach our good President.  I am coming to my readers with the hopes that you will all pray for him to be totally free from this illegal and unethical proceeding.  However I need you to understand that the immature, disrespectful, annoying person in white behind the President is the one who has led to his impeachment.

Robert and I discussed her tearing up his speech over the breakfast table today.  We agreed that she acted like a third grade girl who didn't get her way on the playground.  She's probably bullied her way through life but I'm quite certain that our President isn't the type to be bullied easily--thank God!!!

Will you join me in praying for our President today at 4:00 Eastern time?  Pray that the Senate not only acquits President Trump but that it also takes steps to make sure that no tyrant leader in the US House of Representatives can waste tax payers funds and our Congressmen's time and brain power on such childish behavior EVER AGAIN!!!

I have much to do today or I'd go on but I'll let the video tell the story.

Lots of love,

Dawn




PS  I just found this video showing she broke the law when Nancy had her little temper tantrum.  Better start a House investigation! Check it out at 1 minute and 50 seconds.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...