Thursday, May 14, 2020

God provides!

Today is Robert's 64th birthday and he's out preparing for Spring planting.  It's about a month late but first we had to harvest last year's crop which was always too wet to harvest last year.  Then in the Winter there were 5 foot snowbanks to deal with; then Spring mud; and rain; and total despair.

I realize that I'm not alone in the world in total despair--many of us are.  So, as I make Robert's birthday's supper which he probably won't eat until about 10:00 PM, I prayed about how to encourage myself.  That led me ponder on how to encourage you too.

This is one of Robert's and my favorite movies too.  I pray that it blesses you.  Just remember, God is looking out for us and He always makes a way for His children through the storms of life.

Love you all,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...