Friday, May 1, 2020

We are not alone!

How many of you know about Q?  My prayer partner shared with me about Q through "The Fall of the Cabal" last month.  Being I was raised a victim of childhood sexual abuse, it wasn't terrible for me to watch, but I hesitate to share it with others without sharing something else first.

The question in my mind has been "What is that something else?"  This is IT!  I pray that it gives you peace as you see things unfolding in our world.

As we go along, I've come to wonder what will all change as a result of us going through the Corona Virus together.  Today the country is opening up and I'm sure we'll be watching the test results for a second peak.  Here in North Dakota we're experiencing our first peak with 4 new deaths overnight. Let's all please keep praying for safety from this monster!

In the meantime, I've gotten a lot of peace knowing that the Deep State paid for and wanted this to happen.  Just checking if you're paying attention.  NO I've gotten peace from knowing that Q is working to educate us about OUR plan to NOT be destroyed by the deep state!

Let's all keep President Trump in our prayers.  There he is in the midst of deep staters every day.  He vowed that he would drain the swamp, and he is, but it takes time.  I'm sure he wants to give them lots of time to hang themselves publicly!  Oh he is a brilliant man!

Please watch this video and spend time with the Lord.  Both will be bring you peace and both are good for your health.

Love you,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...