Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Is hope still alive?

It's getting harder and harder to be thankful, isn't it?  Yesterday I got word that my friend's veterinarian and his staff member have COVID 19 and are on quarantine.

 What are the ranchers going to do if they need a vet?  This is calving season. How will the vet pay his bills without the income from calving season as this is their big income time of year.

WHO WILL BE NEXT TO CATCH THE VIRUS?

As I listen to the tussling on social media about having the rights to not wear a mask; to not socially distance ourselves; to not stay at home if we don't want to (even if we have symptoms) it nauseates me.

Sure we all have rights.  Sure the deep state is trying to take them away from us.  Sure we have the right to ignore COVID 19 and repeat until we're blue in the face that it's "Just like the flu and we don't quarantine for that!"  We ALL have the right to be a blockhead if we so desire.  UGGGGG

You didn't come here, though, to hear more of what you're hearing all around you.  You don't even need to hear my protests of said selfishness.  You need HOPE!  That's what this blog is all about after all.  SO DO I!!

I'm going to share a video that is filled with hope.  I hope that it will be a blessing to you as you learn to play the "Glad game."  Of course, you can be like Aunt Polly and complain about those around you who are "Forever GLAD!"  I once heard a young man say that he wasn't interested in a certain young lady because she was "TOO HAPPY!"  Seriously?

So I don't have a lot of hope as there were 6 more dead from COVID 19 in ND since yesterday. I don't want to hear it.  I don't even want to hear you thinking it.  "Well, how do we know those were really deaths from COVID 19?"  How many times have you heard that?  I have to ask, "DOES IT REALLY MATTER?"  Six more families are grieving the loss of someone they loved!!!!!!!!

Here's the video.  I hope it helps diminish, in some small way, the pain and turmoil you may be feeling today!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...