Sunday, May 24, 2020

Four dreams

I've been groaning in the spirit for decades over the decline of morality in our country.  Ever since God's Commandments were removed from school room walls, and teachers were forbidden to pray for their classroom, things have been going backwards.

During the campaign for the 2016 Presidential election, I cried out to God over and over and over, "PLEASE protect my country from destruction."  I knew that if Hillary would have won, our freedoms would cease to exist very rapidly.  My recent research has proven just how correct my intuition was then.  There's much I could say about Q and the anons and I'm sure that I will in the future. However today I want to share this video with you. 


I have read several of Robert Henderson's books about how to go to the courts of Heaven to repent of our sins and ask for the blood of Jesus to cover them. God showed Pastor Henderson how we can have charges against us dropped and erased from our books of life. Since learning how to do this, I do it frequently.  I mean multiple times a day as I don't want anything to come between me and my Savior!

This video is very interesting as Pastor Henderson shares 4 dreams that God gave him in regards to interceding on our President's behalf. This is something all of us Christians need to do if we hope to enjoy continued religious freedoms!

I especially felt nudged by the Holy Spirit when Pastor Henderson was talking about how he had been disrespecting the Presidency in his 4th dream.  I think the whole word, generally, is much less respectful of others and particularly authority figures than when I was young.  

Please watch this video with a prayerful heart.  Our President needs our prayer support to get re-elected.  I feel that this video is a wake-up call to the church to get on our knees and beg God to allow President Trump to be re-elected!  It's to the point that, if he isn't re-elected, we will have to go underground as the true church of Jesus Christ! 

Let's all do our part to preserve freedom on the Earth.  Let's keep Donald J Trump in our prayers around the clock!

May God bless your week,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...