Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Pure eloquence!

Today I am totally happy.  God IS fighting for the unborn along with many of us!!  

I just watched this video.  I thought that eloquence had left our English language nearly completely!  I WAS WRONG!  One good thing about me is that I usually admit it when I'm wrong.  I guess I could say that I always admit it when I'm wrong but then we don't always see when we are wrong about something, do we?  Anyway, just know that my heart is filled with joy today.

I'm still asking for prayers for election day.  I am concerned as I've seen the anti-COVID kit that they want us to use to help "Slow the spread".  There's so many chemicals in it that my head spun just looking at the kit.  Please pray for me to be physically unaffected by all of the chemicals, perfumes, and other odors that I will be forced to deal with as I work on the election board as a Judge!

Blessings,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...