Sunday, October 4, 2020

They hope he dies???


  I didn't think that I could get any sadder at the demise of intelligence and respect in our world.  I WAS WRONG!!

  I'm sure that you heard our President and First Lady have COVID 19.  We learned this at the end of last week and I have been praying earnestly for them ever since.  I invite you to join me in praying for their return to good health.

  Isn't this a normal response?  No matter what one's political views are, don't we wish them well when facing something so awful as this virus?  

  Apparently not everyone thinks like a normal human being any more!  Apparently there are people in this country so evil as to wish the President dies.  Now, if Joe Biden got COVID, would I pray for his recovery?  Yes I would because then he would have more time to repent.  

  In this video you will see that people actually put into writing that they are hoping our President dies from COVID 19.  This takes quite a bit to stomach as our President closed the borders early on to prevent more people from China coming here and bringing this killer with them.  That's just the first thing that President Trump did to protect the citizens of the US.

  So now we have these Trump haters actually hoping that he dies from COVID 19.  Don't they realize that this is murder?  They are thinking murderous thoughts. "THOU SHALL NOT KILL!" is very clear in the Bible!

 I won't belabor the point that these people are so hateful that it's hard to find the words to describe how disgusted they make me feel.  I pray for them to repent.  I pray for them to see how vile they are. I would give them a BodyTalk session to help clear this out of them if they asked me to.  I would not, under any circumstances, hope that they were dead because of their petty thinking.

  Here's the video.  Beware--it is totally disgusting.  

  PLEASE pray for our President and First Lady to recover from COVID as soon as possible!  May our joint prayers make a difference in their recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Have a good week!

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...