Friday, October 2, 2020

Wedding bells are ringing

 TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!!

My brother, Russell, and his fiancé Jenny are getting married online!

Who could ever imagine such a thing?

Please join me in praying that the technology all works as they plan to tie the knot at his 8:00 PM tonight and her 10:00 AM tomorrow morning! Yes that's the same time! lol

May God bless your marriage with GREAT happiness dear brother and (soon-to-be) sister-in-law!!

If the livestream works, I will be able to watch from North Dakota and my daughter can enjoy the wedding in Minnesota. How wild is that??

That part all depends on how well the technology works in Sydney, Montana and Muntinlupa City in the Philippines!!

I praise God to see my brother so happy again!

Congratulations Russell and Jenny and (her daughter) Joanna! 

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...