Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Are you a triple threat?

 What a blessing this is to me today!!

This pastor had a vision from the Lord that He is wanting to use His people in 3 ways.

One is for salvation--showing people how to get saved--which I've been doing since I was 11 years old.

The second is healing which I've been doing the past 13 years in my work.

The eye opener for me today is that God wants to use His people to bring deliverance to those chained by the enemy and under the control of demons.

I said "YES" to the Lord to be fully used by Him in these 3 areas. I pray that ALL of His children will do the same.

I pray that this is an encouragement to you who serve the Lord of the Bible.

It is well worth the time to hear about this vision; to learn more about saying "YES" to God; and to be prayed for at the end.

Halleluiah to deliverances all around the world as the deep state is brought under the control of Father God!!!

God's best to you all--my precious readers!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...