Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Making it happen!


  Peace would be impossible for me if it weren't for this daily broadcast!!  I've been listening to the Jay Sekulow program for about 5 years and I'm so thankful to have found them.

  Jay is a Christian lawyer who fights for freedom around the world!!  The Supreme Court of my country years ago labeled him "A bulldog for freedom!"  

  This bulldog not only goes to court to fight for the freedoms of our citizens but has argued at the United Nations for freedoms everywhere!   Indeed he has offices in many countries around the world.  

  Jay is my hero and I love the experts who help present their views daily on the broadcast.  Andy is one of my favorites as he worked with Jay as a lawyer in Federal Court years ago when they were both young men!!  In addition, I greatly admire Harry as he is the policy boss there.  I also love Wes, who was a Colonel in the Army, and brings in the Military perspective.  Thann, who works in the Capitol, informs us of what is happening in Congress day by day! 

 The wisdom that is presented in the show daily is tremendous and fills me with hope for our country!!  I decided to share today's broadcast to wet your appetite for this encouraging news source.  They don't just present the news--they make the news happen in court!!

   I would be filled with fear for my country, and the world, if it weren't for this tremendous news source!!  Further, I am getting a top-notch education every time I watch the program!!!!  

    You would do well to follow the "American Center for Law and Justice" which Jay created.  If you want to be encouraged, then go to the ACLJ and follow them.  God bless the ACLJ!

  Peace to all!!!

  Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...