Monday, December 21, 2020

It's TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

 Tonight's the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 They're calling it the "Christmas Star."  

 Tonight, just after the sun sets in the Northern Hemisphere, we can look to the South-West and see it. I'm not sure which direction you'd look if you live in the Southern Hemisphere but I'm sure you can see it if you look all around.

 This is the first time in 400 years that Saturn and Jupiter will be close enough to each other to look like one light from the Earth.  It is the first time in 800 years that it will be happening at night so we can see it with the naked eye.  We are truly blessed to be able to observe this wonderful event!

 I enjoyed this video which does a good job of explaining the details of what is really happening in the Heavenlies right now.

 When I think about God making all of those stars and placing them just where He wanted them to be, it's just so amazing.  When I think of how He had planets align just right to proclaim the birth of His son on Earth, it's even  MORE amazing!  When I think of wise men following "That star" to bring the Lord Jesus gifts, it' humbles me.  It makes me want to give Him a wonderful gift too!

  In a way, this blog is my gift to Him.  I started it in 2009 to share with others the things He has shown me that give me hope!  I share the things that He shows me--the things that encourage me.  I share with the hopes that someone somewhere in the world will be encouraged or receive the answer to a question they desperately need to have answered.  I never really thought of my writing as being a gift to Him.  Now I love my blog even more.  lol

  So, with no further ado, I share this video with the hopes that it will inspire you to go sky gazing this evening!  Will you join me?   Oh and, by the way, happy Winter!

  Your friend,

  Dawn

  PS  I can't copy the video but you can click on the link below.  The video is worth the effort.  Just skip the ad at the beginning and watch the planets explained in simple terms.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/national/2020/12/18/rare-christmas-star-to-be-visible-for-first-time-in-800-years-on-dec-21/?fbclid=IwAR0p5rhxWg1Y3ki3xnNKdXgn6a-YtWtOoGp1AOXPlRJUvnYqVNUMOkl5tAA




No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...