Sunday, December 20, 2020

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME Duet!!

 So I know that my writing has been pretty intense and vastly heavy since the election.  How can I not ask for prayer for my country when it is so close to total destruction?

  On the other hand, we're in the most wonderful family time of the year.  Also, tomorrow night an amazing "Star" will appear in the sky.  I read this morning that Saturn and Jupiter haven't been this close together in 400 years and it's been 800 years since it happened at night when it could be easily seen!!  That's 800 years!!!

  I share this song as it is one of my favorites!  This duet is simply unforgettable. I grew up in a singing family and hearing family members sing together brings great joy to my heart.

  May this song bring you great joy too.  ALL OF US--no matter how poor--can bring the Lord something that will delight His heart.  Let's be looking for that special something today and every day of our lives.

  Be blessed,

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...