Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Have you tried this for pain?

 So much is going on in my life that is overwhelming.  We're a month behind with seeding due to an April blizzard and so much rain since then.  It feels horrible to pray against rain but, if the seeds don't go in the ground, there is no harvest.

  Yesterday we made a lot of progress in the fields around here and the corn is finally all in the ground.  Now on to soybeans.  We're about half done with seeding now but PLEASE pray for good weather; good equipment functioning; and a bit of sleep for my guys.  We ate suppler last night at 11:00 and Robert was out the door at 6:45 this morning. They're sure dragging..........

  Please pray for my health too.  With MS, stress is the worst possible thing.  I haven't put a single seed in my garden either and now I'm dealing with a tumor again.  UG  I am so very thankful for castor oil packs as they suck the pain and inflammation out so quickly.

  I'll take just a minute to share how to do one in case someone else is in need today.  

1.You spread Castor Oil over the painful area.  

2.Then get a washcloth hot by running hot water over it for a couple of minutes. 

3. Wring out the water and put over the castor oil.  

4. Then put a hand towel over it and set the timer for 20 minutes.  

5. Take the washcloth and towel off then so the area can breathe.  

6.  Repeat throughout the day if the pain persists.

I don't know what I do without this knowledge.  Many many many days I have gotten through with very little pain by doing this first thing in the morning. I am so very thankful to know this healing tool!!  Today I did it on my legs AND my lower back as that's where the pain was.  All together it took about 45 minutes but now I can function!  PRAISE THE LORD!

I'm sharing this song to honor the one who gives us natural remedies!!!  

Hugs,

Dawn 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...